Thursday, August 2, 2018

Kojo Funds - "Who Am I" ft. Bugzy Malone

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Kojo Funds - Who Am I ft. Bugzy Malone [Official Video]

WHO AM I’ FT. BUGZY MALONE

Ads by Kiosked
East London artist Kojo Funds teams up with Manchester’s Bugzy Malone for his latest track ‘Who Am I’. The unexpected collaboration is a surprise from start to finish, with the daring visuals and the actual sound of the song.
Kojo Funds and Bugzy Malone head to Tokyo for the Who Am I video, which is heavily inspired by the film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. The visuals are truly exhilarating with the presence of fast cars and Tokyo street scenery. Who Am I is undoubtedly one of Kojo Funds’s strongest and most creative videos of his career so far.
Kojo Funds is known for being one of the biggest names of the Afroswing genre, but Kojo tries a different sound for his newest track. Who Am I has a strong UK garage sound, and Kojo Funds’s catchy hook shows his versatility as an artist. Bugzy Malone’s verse also compliments the track, and he makes a good partnership with Kojo Funds on the track.
Overall Who Am I is an unexpected link up – that works. Kojo Funds experiments with a new sound, and the result is successful and shows the capabilities of the rising star. If Who Am I, is anything to go by it will be exciting to see what Kojo Funds releases next.

No comments:

Post a Comment