Monday, April 23, 2018

"Finkle Force" (INTRODUCTION)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for the jetsons

Don't change the channel, dear. I want to see this episode of Finkle Force! It's how Erika and Harry are trapped by Dr Foot and the robot monsters. I've been waiting a year for this show to come out.

Image result for the jetsons

"You'll never defeat us, Dr Foot."

Image result for the jetsons

Yes, I will win! I have everything I need. The money, the brains, the talent, and I have the two of you under my command.

Image result for the jetsons

What I need to do is press this button and ALL your problems will disappear!

Image result for the jetsons

"All of them, eh?"

Image result for the jetsons

Don't make this about my mother coming to stay with us next week, Harold.




No comments:

Post a Comment