Monday, December 4, 2017

"Finkle Films" (OLAF'S FROZEN ADVENTURE)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for muppet critics

"Thank you for coming out the see the movie COCO, but we had to take away the 22 minute short for OLAF'S FROZEN ADVENTURE because the movie was going too long."

Image result for muppet critics

I heard it was going too boring.
Image result for muppet critics

We should be happy it's a Christmas cartoon for the kids.

Image result for muppet critics

Kids? When I was in the theater, I saw a bunch of 30 year old men there without any children. I almost called the cops.
Image result for muppet critics

You almost called the cops because a man was at the movie without any children?

Image result for muppet critics

No...I almost called the cops because he kept looking at ME wondering why I wasn't there with any children.

Related image

We were just two guys sitting in the dark staring at each other...it was creepy!



No comments:

Post a Comment