Monday, September 18, 2017

IYKZ - "BEANO"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for IYKZ - BEANO

‘BEANO’ VISUAL!

Ads by Kiosked
Hackney born-and-bred rapper Iykz returns to the music scene with his brand new release #Beano, the track was produced by German Duo The Cratez and was premiered via MTV Wrap Up.
The record is purely about my journey; I want people to know that I’ve been around and I’ve earned my stripes. I draw direct comparisons to Dennis The Menace with his rad/black striped jumper and the old school comic BEANO which was one of my favourites growing up as a child in Hackney. I’ve been around the block and I want everyone to know about it, I’ve not always been fully focused on making it and as a result I feel like my counterparts have progressed further. I’m back and here to stay for good.” he explains.
Check out the video in full above!

No comments:

Post a Comment