Thursday, August 10, 2017

CHIP - "SCENE" FEAT WILEY, JAMMER, D DOUBLE E, JME & MIRAA MAY

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for CHIP - SCENE FEAT WILEY, JAMMER, D DOUBLE E, JME & MIRAA MAY

‘SCENE’ FT. WILEY, JAMMER, D DOUBLE E, JME & MIRAA MAY

Ads by Kiosked
This is a banger… Taken from his anticipated ‘League Of My Own 2′ album (which is dropping on 10th of August), Chip has finally released the visuals to his latest track, ‘Scene’! Chip enlists our very own Wiley, Jammer, D Double E, JME and Miraa May!
Last week, the North Londoner joined Julie Adenuga‘s show on Apple Music’s Beats 1, where he premiered the track. Chip said, “For me, this might be my favourite Grime song I’ve made in my whole life. My personal favourite.
I heard a loop of the beat and I was with Jammer and Flavay the producer, and I said, the production, just the loop alone sounded too cinematic, it has to be a film. A film should have more than one actor, it should have scenes, to feel like it has a beginning, a middle, an end. I tried to make a film out of a song.”
Make sure to pre-order ‘League Of My Own 2′ now!

No comments:

Post a Comment