Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Ant Deko - "Think I'm Lying"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Ant Deko -

‘THINK I’M LYING’

Ads by Kiosked
Taken off his highly acclaimed ‘Throw Away Bars project’, Ant-Deko has released the visuals to his latest track, ‘Think I’m Lying’.
Ant-Deko says “Growing up in Tottenham, I always wanted to live a life where I can do what I want, buy what I want, go where I wanted. That is still is my ambition today, but I’m much closer to that goal than I was 10 years ago. My Instagram, my Facebook my socials isn’t for ‘The Gram’ it is how I am actually living and yet people still ‘Think I’m Lying’…. I work hard and I play hard hence why I wrote a song about it!”
In the visuals, Ant-Deko is seen wondering the streets of Malta, enjoying the high life!
Watch the full video above.

No comments:

Post a Comment