Tuesday, June 27, 2017

GP X Uncs X KayyKayy - "Still Sinning" #SinSquad

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for GP X Uncs X KayyKayy - Still Sinning #SinSquad

‘STILL SINNING’

Ads by Kiosked
I’m unsure if they Sin Squad are aware of Eid but they’ve chosen today of all days to drop a track called ‘Still Sinning’. Featuring GP, Uncs and KayyKayy – #SinSquad release the visuals to their latest drill track.
The video consist of the Tottenham based boys, taking us around their area, with their faces covered throughout. The amount wordplay and rhymes can’t go unnoticed and I can already see a lot of these lyrics on captions.
This song definitely gassed me up whilst listening to it and I’m not even from London let alone Tottenham, I hope it has the same effect on you too! Although the messages promoted in the song isn’t positive, you can’t help but get your inner thug out and vibes to ‘Still Sinning’. This could be a very good year for #SinSquad. I wonder what’s next.
Enjoy the song and Eid Mubarak everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment