Monday, February 20, 2017

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle 3000 (PAID LEAVE)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for charlie brown

"Hello, can I speak to Frank Finkle 3000? I have a Conspiracy Theory."

Image result for the jetsons robot

What is the nature of your conspiracy?

Image result for charlie brown

"It's about PAID LEAVE in America. I haven't seen my parents...ever...and I think it's because they can't get to leave work for child care."

Image result for the jetsons robot

Correction: Corporations allows you to quit your job at any time.

Image result for charlie brown

"I don't mean quitting a job. I mean, if you adopt a child or if you're a father, you don't get to have paid leave the same as a biological parent to raise a family like they do in other countries by law."

Image result for the jetsons robot

Correction: Corporations must make a profit from your parent's labor.

Image result for charlie brown

"But, what's all the effort for? What's the big plan? Why should children suffer for it? I haven't seen my parents since 1963?"

Image result for the jetsons robot

Your conspiracy theory is calling America a prison colony. Are you sure you want Frank Finkle to do a blog that's unpatriotic?

Image result for charlie brown

"Well...yeah, I guess. Other kids get to see their parents more often."

Image result for richie rich cartoon

Hey Charlie, tell the robot to send a pepperoni pizza. My dad needs a snack before his golf game.


No comments:

Post a Comment