Saturday, January 21, 2017

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle 3000 (ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

Hello! I am Frank Finkle 3000 and I have a Conspiracy Theory.
Is there such a thing as an ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT?
My guest today is...is this right?...are you a hole?

Image result for cartoon hole

"That's right, buddy! I'm a hole."
Image result for the jetsons robot

But, I don't understand. Why am I interviewing a hole?

Image result for cartoon hole

"You see, I'm not just any hole. I'm the hole that's in Democracy. Every once in awhile, a criminal comes along and sees me, and then they use me."
Image result for the jetsons robot

But, I don't understand. We are talking about illegitimate presidents.

Image result for cartoon hole

"So am I."
Image result for the jetsons robot

But, what kind of hole is in Democracy?

Image result for cartoon hole

"Hahahahaha.
Well, I'm everywhere. You'll be surprised how many of me there are. Did you know there's no rule that says you can't be a robot and be president?"
Image result for the jetsons robot

I didn't know that?

Image result for cartoon hole

"Yeah, there's holes everywhere in civilization. In fact, out of all the countries in the world in the history of time, there's ALWAYS been a hole in every government. Even in a Monarchy."
Image result for the jetsons robot

So, you're saying this Conspiracy Theory of an illegitimate president is false, because what every president does is find the holes in Democracy and puts their finger in you?

Image result for cartoon hole

"Hey, hey, hey! What 'ya trying call me?"
Image result for the jetsons robot

I am only saying they see you and...anyway...do you like bagels? I can stick one in your hole?

Image result for cartoon hole

"Yeah, I'll stick one in your hole, stupid!"
Image result for the jetsons robot

This show was brought to you by Maury's House Of Bagels. Think bagels, think Maury.


No comments:

Post a Comment