Thursday, February 11, 2016

Au POLLY ANTHER de Fetish

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*
Polly Anther wearing latex outfitsPolly Anther used to be shy but now she's an in-demand fetish model
You’d never guess that this stunning pin-up girl used to see herself as the “short, fat one” who suffered from anxiety every time she left the house.
When she was younger, Polly Anther dreamed of being a model but she never thought she’d make it because she was too shy to even speak to anyone.
But now the 21-year-old had found an unusual way to feel more body confident – by stripping naked for naughty shoots.
She said: "It was my anxiety that always stopped me doing what I wanted.
"I would always get so worried about everything and I found it hard to talk to people because I was so shy.
“Now I have to stand naked in front of people and it doesn't even bother me”
Polly Anther
"I'd always been short, and definitely wasn't the skinniest out of all of my friends – even though I dreamed of being a model I never thought it would actually happen.
"I think the modelling has really helped to boost my confidence because now I have to stand naked in front of people and it doesn't even bother me.
"I'd always been into pin-up style and vintage clothes so I just sort of fell into the fetish modelling, now I do work in PVC and latex and some forms of rope work."
Polly Anther posing naked with rope Stripping off stopped Polly from feeling shy
Polly first got into fashion modelling when she was just 16 after she approached some agencies. But two years later, the tattooed and pierced stunner started slipping into more risqué outfits.
She’s even been hung from the ceiling wearing nothing more than a bit of rope. Polly, who’s studying lingerie design at De Montfort University in Leicester, even makes some of her own sexy smalls to wear.
Polly Anther posing in latex shorts
And amazingly she said her boyfriend is "incredibly supportive" of her work and doesn't have a problem with her undressing for the camera.
She said: "I love to do burlesque too, which fits in with pin-up modelling quite well.
"When I was younger I used to do contemporary dancing and ballet so I've always loved to dance.
"As for fetish modelling, it is just something I enjoy alongside pin-up modelling but I try to keep it classy at all times."
She added: "My fetish work is mainly wearing fetish clothing, such as latex, PVC, corsets and high heels.
"I enjoy wearing latex clothing the most because it's such an interesting texture and it makes you feel empowered.
"My modelling work is ongoing, so there is obviously a lot more to come in the future as I'm only 21."

No comments:

Post a Comment