Friday, September 25, 2015

EXILE SHOKCHI "Ignition" release

*THE SYNDICATE DOES NOT EXIST*

EXILE SHOKICHI has written a new song "IGNITION" for Japanese main theme for a movie "Transporter Ignition", which comes to theaters on October 24th 2015.

Regarding this occasion EXILE SHOKICHI said, "I'm really honored to get this rare opportunity to sing a movie theme song as an artist. I hope this song will be enjoyed by a lot of people along with the movie."

The latest song "IGNITION" was written specially for the movie and its spanking sound is reminiscent of a thrilling car action. He said about this song, "I've put a story in this song including both hard and sweet parts with occasional edgy sounds so I can express the exhilaration and great scale of this movie which is full of action scenes. I was able to adopt some words that were used in the movie and was also able to reflect excitement that I got watching the movie it in the lyrics as I started the songwriting straight away with the excitement I gained from the movie,." His new single "IGNITION" will be released October 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment