Friday, June 5, 2015

Being BRAVE in bikinis

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

Lorraine Kelly
KEL OF A WOMAN: Lorraine in floral bikini [ITV]
The ITV presenter unveiled her midriff to launch her new segment, The Bikini Promise, and she revealed she put her foot down when it came to doctoring her look.
She said: “But I thought, ‘I’m 55, I’ve got a tummy, I’ve got a big scar on my leg. If I can do it, anyone can do it’.
“Also, it’s really funny because the photographer said, ‘Oh, we can smooth all of that out and we can make your waist smaller’, and I’m like, ‘No, we can’t, it’s got to be
not touched up because that’s what it’s all about, it’s got to be real’.
Lorraine with Sally Bee and Maxine Jones
DREAM TEAM: Lorraine with Sally and Maxine [ITV]
“It’s all about saying, ‘Look, wear your bikini with pride, it doesn’t matter what age you are’.”
The mum-of-one teamed up with food expert Sally Been and exercise guru Maxine Jones to launch a five week plan to make viewers "look and feel fabulous."
Rather than focussing on the bikini body, she will urge fans to be "fit, healthy and wear your bikini with confidence" regardless of age, shape and size.
The section will launch on Monday, with recipes from Sally's book, the Bikini Promise, and fitness tips from Maxine.
Lorraine said: “I go to Maxine's classes and follow Sally's recipes and I feel I am in the best shape I have been in for a very long time."
The Bikini Promise launches on ITV's Lorraine on 8th June.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment