Wednesday, April 15, 2015

#BabyGotBoobs with actress COURTNEY TAYLOR

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

Courtney Taylor and Keiran Lee parody the music video for Aqua's "Barbie Girl" over at Brazzers' "Baby Got Boobs".  I have had limited exposure to Barbie dolls in my life.  My mother was a feminist who thought that Barbies were bad for girls because of the false expectations they give a woman about her body which was fine and all but it made playtime kinda awkward at friends' houses.  I always thought that Barbies were awesome and pretty, though and here, 
Taylor is all pink and shine and she gets picked up in Lee's pink pickup truck for some non-Barbie fun that involves a blowjob, tit fucking and some fine vag fucking.  Yay!
I love the look of her in the fake Barbie Dreamhouse.  She truly does look like the dirtiest Barbie doll ever here with her big tits out and Just ready for fucking.  I just want to get some pink frosting and lube those fucking tits up and fuck the hell out of them.  That is totally what I would do with her if I had a dick.  Lee has other plans those seem great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment