Saturday, January 17, 2015

Miley MASTERbates on Instagram


nullSo, Miley Cyrus snaps a picture of her hand in her really short jean shorts and posts it on Instagram with the caption “a masturbate a day keeps the haters away.” If that’s the case I’ve kept the haters away since I was 15.  
It’s not that rare that Cyrus has posted a racy pic on Instagram or anywhere else. She once again went topless and covered in bubbles during a photo shoot V Magazine. She’s quite a fan of her sexy grown up body and one can hardly blame her. She looks really great nude or in a super revealing outfit or even in regular clothes. She’s an attractive woman, period, end of sentence. To be honest, I don’t think Cyrus is really rubbing out in this picture. I’m pretty sure it’s a joke and yes, I find it funny and a little sexy. I don’t think Instagram will be able to take this one down claiming the pictures violates their terms and conditions. One could even argue that’s not even Cyrus, but I think it is.  
Miley Cyrus seems to be on a crusade to make sure every single person in the world sees her nude. It is a noble quest and one we all reap the benefits of.  

No comments:

Post a Comment